Thursday, August 4, 2011

Where to begin...

So... lots has been going on! I am not even sure where to begin. Hold on, my 20 month old just demanded to hear Raffi, so I need a moment to acquiesce to her request. Excellent- Oats and Beans and Barley Grow!

That have been many big events since Easter that have been ignored, so be prepared for some serious catch up.

First up, Cabo San Lucas (circa the end of April). Yes, Mom was blessed with an amazing girls trip.
Not to worry, we set our alarms for the Royal Wedding and watched it in Spanish until we found the English channels 2 days later.
I spent most of my time reading some great beach reads (Something Borrowed, Water for Elephants) and drinking virgin Miami Vices.
It was such a great trip with lots of guac, refried beans, and magazines (what a great combo)!
(Please be aware that Bryant was able to spell "acquiesce" without looking it up)

No comments: