Monday, October 24, 2011

What's In a Name?

Beth is 3 weeks old today... it is so hard to believe (especially since I've been wearing the same pajamas the entire time). Beth is a total rockstar and really taking to this whole "outside world" thing very nicely.

I wanted to share a little background on her name. You may remember that Bennet Ann is a family name, so we decided to stick to that trend with Beth. "Elizabeth" is my middle name and "Suzanne" is my sister Amy's middle name (after our Aunt Suzie Edgar). So Beth is taking on the names of both Langbein sisters... a pretty amazing combo... if I do say so myself!
There are a lot of "B's" in the Lee family now... Ida and I are pushing for the next Lee to be named "Sarida" just to even the playing field a little.

3 comments:

Heather said...

more pictures please!!!!!

Heather said...

Beth looks like Bennet. And do you know who Bennet looks like?

AL said...

whats in a name you ask... awesomeness!