Sunday, January 22, 2012

Catch Up Part I: Guess Who's Engaged

I know that this is a little "so two-months ago"... but it is such an exciting time! My lifelong friend, Angela Torn, accepted Stephan Shaw's marriage proposal on November 7! The cool thing about this engagement is that Angela and I have been friends since we were 8 years old, and Bryant and Stephan have been friends since they were in preschool! So, pretty much, this could not have worked out better for US!

(Stephan after picking up THE ring)

Stephan and Angela crossed paths many times- they were a groomsman and a bridesmaid in our wedding in 2005, lived 100 yards from each other during college at aTm, and even had a very wise person (ahem) suggest they date a couple of years ago. They finally "MET" in Novemeber 2010 at Angela's birthday party... and the rest is history!
Bryant and I have been so blessed by their friendship throughout our lives, and love celebrating their happiness and future together!

No comments: