Thursday, March 15, 2012

Catch-Up Part XII: Dallas Baby Tour

For my final catch-up entry, I am excited to share amazing news- 3x over. On my most recent trip to Dallas, I got to meet 3 new friends!

My first stop was Shannon and Travis's house to meet 5 day old Keeley. I got some major snuggle time with her. It was crazy to think that I was in Dallas just a few weeks before to help prepare for Keeley's arrival... and now she is here... and just perfect!!!


Stop #2 was to meet the man of the trip. Kristin and Connie welcomed baby Paxton into their family on 1-2-2-1. He's a rockstar and a total ladeeth-maaaaan (ladies man).
I love this picture of Kristin and Paxton... he's had a rough day!
Paxton with his Aunties!
Beth was curious to meet her new friend.


Stop #3 was a long time coming. Ellie was born way back in November, and I finally got the chance to meet this sweet pea. She and Beth had a great time together! We are so excited for Aimee and Steve!

As you can see, Beth and Ellie cannot keep their eyes off of each other!


What a blessing to have all 3 of these new babies in the world! It really makes me happy to watch my friends as they become amazing parents. What lucky babies.

No comments: