Monday, May 5, 2008

The Woman Behind the Words

Bryant here again. Sure, it's been awhile. I've been busy with school, and now I am VERY busy with exams. I'm never too busy too take a break and look through pictures of past vacations and adventures with Sarah, though. And that is why I am posting here right now.

I took this picture of Sarah on our honeymoon in Belize. Isn't she beautiful? She'll be in New York this weekend visiting me and distracting me while I try to study for an exam on Monday. I don't mind, of course. Looking at pictures of her and thinking about our wonderful life together distracts me while she is away. Her cute smile and sweet spirit distract me when she is around. Speaking of distractions, I better get back to work. I need to clear up my weekend for my wife. I can't wait to see you, Sarah! Travel safely.