Monday, September 1, 2008

VIVA MEHIKO!

I recently had the pleasure of spending 10 days in Puerto Vallarta. The first 5 days was a girls trip made up of Angela and her roommates from aTm-- Shelly, Meghan, and Rachel. We stayed in the most amazing house that overlooked the ocean. We spent our time laying out, catching up, cooking, and eating everything cooked. I also think there was some massages, tennis, and hammocking in the mix. We ventured away from our abode one day... "TO THE TWEES"!!! Yes, we did a canopy, zipline tour in a nearby willage.

The day the girls left, Bryant made his way down from NYC. We went to the other side of downtown and spent another 5 days on the beach. The hotel was so nice (a Leigh Edgar recommendation) and we stayed by the pool as long as the sun was out... and sometimes longer.

We had a great snorkeling trip out to a place called "Los Arcos"--- a national fish reserve. There were so many fish just ready to hang out with you!

Bryant got a little toasty on day two... even with that spf 30! I guess the buildings of NYC do block out most of the light!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Great pics Sarah! You could be an advertisement for PV because it sure makes me want to go! And by the way, I know this has nothing to do with this post, but your dog is adorable. I finally got around to starting a blog for us. I'll try and give you the link below somehow...I'm such a newbie still.

Katie said...

Great pictures Sarah! You could be an advertisement for PV because it sure makes me want to go! I know this has nothing to do with this post, but your dog is the cutest thing ever. Also, I finally got around to starting a blog for the family...I'll try to attach the address, I'm still a newbie at this.

Leigh Edgar said...

where'd you stay. i vaguely remember you asking me for ideas. totally forgot you were going.