Sunday, October 5, 2008

Grobanite

Grobanite: 1. a rapid woman or man who enjoys the auricle ecstacy of Josh Groban's harmonious voice. Many of them rampage through the streets in the pursuit of being 'Joshed' 2. A fan or follower of Josh Groban, new superstar in the "popera" genre

I know this is a little late... since the Emmy Awards were 2 weeks ago, but I really have been trying to block them from my mind. There was only one saving grace for the entire evening, and that was our good friend Josh Groban. He performed a medley of memorable TV theme songs. The whole performance really was brilliant--- and I will spare you the music dork details of why this 4 minute medley shows the true musical talent of Mr. Groban. So please enjoy! (and for a more thorough breakdown of the Emmys and a sample of our favorite tv theme songs from the past, please visit my girl cousin, Leigh's, blog: Leigh Leigh Land)

No comments: