Thursday, October 30, 2008

XShot

Mama Jan and Amy recently sent me one of the coolest new camera contraptions ever. The XShot 2.0, hand held camera extender ("You deserve to be in the picture too"):This is extra good news for those of us who suffer from "double-chin in pictures you took yourself syndrome."
While you risk looking like an absolute dork, it really does capture the pictures and videos that were once impossible... can we say aerial views! So please be ready for a whole new window into the lee family adventures!

Amy just informed me that my girl cousin Leigh also has this amazing devise. Please visit http://leighleighland.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-new-toy.html to see how it has changed her life as a fellow picture taker extraordinaire!

3 comments:

Leigh Edgar said...

Love that "the stick" (as Leigh Leigh Landers call it) is taking off. It is truly life changing. xoxo

AL said...

a hamburger and hot dog hat- i am totally jealous!

ingodscountryok said...

That has got to be the dorkiest contraption ever! And I should know, I walk around with video camera in hand about half the time. Although you could get some good walking shots with it...

--KR