Monday, June 30, 2008

Houston Week 1

I am perfectly aware that I am a couple of weeks behind, but I am charging ahead...
After Ida and I arrived in Houston, I had a quick turn around- Bryant and I went to Austin for the weekend for the V&E retreat. It was very fun and I got to meet all of those crazy lawyers he had been working with. Even met up with Amy Langbein for some breakfast tacos on our way out of town.

When we got back Barry and Kathy left for a week in Breckenridge, Colorado--- jealous---, and I got the official transfer to the Houston Del Frisco's. Yes, the world of 32oz Domestic Kobe Dry Aged Ribeyes did not lose their cutest server because of a silly summer in Houston.

We also went to an Astro's game at the Juice Box (Minute Maid Park) with Angela and a few of her work buddies. The Astro's lost to the Yankees and the parallel symbolism of Houston vs. New York was just too much for us all to bear.
After just a short week, Ida found herself quite at home at the Lee's!

1 comment:

AL said...

you are on a roll, i love it!