Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Dollins

Please allow me to introduce you to the Dollins: Beau, Pam, Hallie, Maverick, and Heston (and Rudy the dog).

Bryant is long time friends with Beau from high school. Beau and Pam were married two weeks after Bryant and I started dating back in 2001. Since then, they have made some incredible additions to the family... I spent an entire day playing with the Dollins crew this week and it was the best. We were very busy with swim lessons, Chick Filet is Open! (Mav will let you know when it is closed on Sundays), princess costumes, and a new game... hide and seek with Ida. Basset Hounds can be stealthy. While I like to believe that I was the highlight of the day, I have no doubt that Ida was the hit. Heston even responded with "Ida" as his very first "Heston, can you say _______" words! It has been such a treat to get to know their amazing kiddos a little better. You guys really are so great! What fun we have had this summer!

No comments: