Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Texas Junk Co.

Angela and I spent most of the day Saturday together... brunching and shopping... so fun! The absolute highlight of the day was our visit to Houston's own "Texas Junk Company." While it mainly is just a big building full of junk, the draw is the 1000 pairs of used cowboy boots on sale at any given time. Check out the TJC in Lucky Magazine: Texas Junk Co

Angela and I spent over 2 hours searching for "the perfect pair" of cowboy boots. We both came away with two perfect pairs... imagine that. I think we did a pretty good job. I credit my brown ones to Angela who found them and was going to get them for herself, but when she saw that I really liked them and that they fit me perfectly, she handed them over. Is that a good friend or what??? You don't know what kind of friend you have until they give you the boots off their feet!
Here Lillie is modeling a good country dog... note one of Angela's new two-toned ostrich boots. So cool.

1 comment:

AL said...

those boots are so hot you are going to have to by them dinner and take them dancing