Tuesday, July 22, 2008

SBS 10 Year!

This past weekend was Bryant's 10 year high school reunion. Aside from the actual reunion on Saturday night, we went to an Astro's game on Friday night and Bryant played golf with friends on Saturday morning. The actual reunion was very fun and it was great to see/meet all of those Second Baptist Eagles. My Saturday also marked my own reunion! Angela and I had the joy of attending Knox Holton's 1st Birthday Party... poolside at the Houston Country Club. Knox knows how to throw a serious get-together. OK, so here are the connections:

Knox: the baby

Kelly Clanton Holton: my friend from Ozark, roommate in NYC, mom of Knox, also went to high school with Bryant

Michael Holton: my friend from Ozark (since we were 8), husband of Kelly, father of Knox

Angela Torn: roommate of Kelly and me in NYC, also friends with Michael
Other friends at the pool included the Clanton's (Kay Kay and Oscar), my camp friend Shannon Richardson (also a HS classmate of Bryant's), and many more Knox supporters!!!

It was so great to finally meet Knox, after one whole year. And Angela and I equipped him for his Colorado hikes with a set of camo shoes... so cute!

1 comment:

Hillary Kouba said...

That's so funny that you have a blog about Kelly because I just met her when I was in Colorado last week. I had taken Katelyn to the Children's Museum in Beaver Creek and she came in with Knox. She also knew my college roommate Amanda Herbert who introduced us in the first place. Such a small world. It's fun keeping up with you on this!