Monday, January 14, 2008

Perry Leigh's Baptism


My double niece Perry was baptised Sunday, January 13 at Highland Park United Methodist Church. She did an amazing job--- even sneezing in Rev. Rasmussen's face was right on cue! Rev. Rasmussen was the pastor at Rusty and Carly's wedding 4 years ago, so it was very special for him to baptize baby Perry also. Perry had a full army of family standing behind her... grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, great aunts, cousins, a future aunt-in-law, and a double aunt! Please check out my cousin Leigh's blog as I am sure it will be updated with a gaggle of pictures, links, and videos pertaining to the event. Oh, and it was Rusty's birthday also... happy birthday Russ.












We also need to discuss my Aunt Suzie's new "patty cake" phenomenon. While it has officially replaced the traditional "Fa la la la" (a Suzie version of Carol of the Bells) both in volume and repetition, Perry loves it! And thank goodness that cake is marked with a "P for Perry" before we "throw it in the pan."



1 comment:

Leigh Edgar said...

thanks for letting me plagerize...I owe you one