Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cuisine

I have often been told that I am "addicted" to my camera. That I "can't put it down." That I "don't have to take a picture of everything." I answer all of these statements with one quote from the epic film Can't Hardly Wait, "These are memories frozen in time people!"

I love my mini camera, which I carry on my person at all times in a "holster." This little booger comes packed with a punch--- like the many settings with which you can take a picture. My absolute favorite is the "cuisine" setting. It takes magnificent pictures of food, up close. You might say this is a useless feature, but it really comes in handy for such things as 1. copying cake decorating ideas 2. describing the best meal ever and having proof of the perfect presentation 3. showing the perfectly buttered piece of bread.


1 comment:

AL said...

wow, you have really amped up the blogging. after seeing the photo i thought it was going to be an ode to bread.
and i am still wondering why i have to type this nt a word.