Saturday, February 23, 2008

Eggy Egg

Joie de Vivre! This is my new favorite line of kitchen gadgets... more specifically, egg gadgets. How can you not have fun making a simple fried egg with these guys. It has become a bit of an obsession for me--- as soon as I see a new "eggy egg gadget" I have to get it. I have a small collection that includes the fried egg pan (x2), the egg spatula, the hard boiled egg maker, and the omelet pan. It is the most fun way to make a fried egg or an omelet. Since the pans are so small, they create the very best size eggs--- perfect for a single serving or, more importantly, a perfect fried egg sandwich. The hard boiled egg maker goes in the microwave and you have a hard-boiledy in 5 minutes. It really is quite genius. Most of the products are less than 10 dollars... a bargain! There is no better way to make eggs!!! This website has most of the collection: http://www.famousfoods.com/egggadgets.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! I am a total eggy addict too! I've been collecting since my mom bought me whiskie when it first came out. Did you know they have a little sauce pot? I must track it down:)
good hunting.